Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sick

Is there anything worse then a sick mama? 
Is there such thing as a mommy sick day, or is it just a myth?
Nothing like using my blog to bitch about my sickness, but it is my blog and I will do whatever I want.

This morning I woke up to two horrifying things....
  1. Dried boogers on my lips.  As the snot slowly dripped down my nose, it landed on my lips and crusted.  Do boogers have any nutrition value?  And contrary to what my three year old says: boogers do NOT taste like lollipops.
  2. Somewhere between bed time and waking up time Nolan had a bloody nose.  He had blood encrusted on his face, hands and hair.  It was a horrific sight.  Luckily he woke up before I did, because if I saw him in bed sleeping with all that blood I probably would have had a heart attack.  
The fact that I am typing this right now is a miracle.  I can hardly keep my eyes open, the pressure is pounding.  Not even the good stuff, you know the stuff you have to sign your life away for, is doing much of anything.  Shoving a nuzzle and injecting salt water is working somewhat.  And I ain't trying the Netti pot so don't even suggest it.  It scares me more then snakes and spiders and 6 year olds covered in blood first thing in the morning.
The good news is this sickness is that it has done wonders on my figure.  I lost like 5 pounds, awesome!  I had a twelve hour fast the other day and I walked out with a ginormous gauze on my arm and still had no desire to eat.  I forced down a Milky Way, because that is the only thing that taste good to me right now, chocolate.  Doesn't the saying go "A chocolate a day, keeps the doctor away."  Right?  RIGHT???

I am incoherently rambling now.  And I am seriously considering selling my Sudafed to a meth dealer, gotta get my money back somehow right?  Okay I am going to lay down.
bye. 

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.