Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 Facts/ 5 Minutes

I stole this MEME from one of the only blog I read every single  posts, Fever.  I played along in the comment section and realized I should save all that good stuff for my own blog.  Who am I kidding, some of my best stuff is in her comment section.  Anyhoo here is my 5 facts.....

1. I might do something that will pretty much ruin my bloggy reputation.
And don't ask me what it is cause I ain't telling you- I still haven't decided if I am going to do it.

2.I tell my husband that I like certain dishes that I make, but really I think they are gross and don't want to admit they are bad. Then I tell him I ate the leftovers for lunch, but really I throw the gross food out and I scarf down the kids mac and cheese.

3. I use dish soap in the dishwasher- I have perfected the perfect ratio so bubbles don't come out of the machine.

4. I feed off stress, some of my greatest ideas come when I am an anxious-stressed mess.

5. I watch Teen Mom. And I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. . .

    No fair teasing with #1. Kind of nervous on what you are talking about.

    #4 is something that I do as well. Did it as a student in college, teacher with lesson planning and on and on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.