Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ramble On

I don't look at my stats much.  Curiosity gets the best of me.  I flat lined or Google Analytics is broken.
I have been getting a bunch of Spam on one post, so I set up comment moderation to field the spammers.  One post, it's a short post and everyday I am deleting more spam comments. The fact that I am deleting comments everyday makes me believe someone is coming here and the negative stats I am showing HAS to be wrong.  Right?   RIGHT?
The idea that I have no readers means I am talking to myself, but at least I am not answering back.  In the comment section.  With the spammers.
Is it possible to spam oneself.  I have been working on starting a little internet biz so I guess essentially I could spam myself.  Then I could hate myself for spamming myself and that would set me back in this whole self-healing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.