Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reading and Lawn Turds and Jiggly Ass

Today I fill you with randomness.....

  • I have been wrapped up in the "Sookie Stackhouse" series lately, and this is the main reason I haven't been blogging.  In about two weeks I have read a total of seven of the books.  Rainy days I wrap myself in bed.  Sunny days I sit on the deck.  The kids are pretty independent about playing so I have been getting a lot of reading time.  The books are usually under 300 pages so finishing in 24 hours is a breeze.
  • I am in love with my reading lamp, a real simple silver architect lamp if I could marry it I would.  I love how I can adjust it to the perfect angle to suit my reading needs.   Everyone in the world should have one of these lamps.
  • I am losing the battle.  The exercise battle that is.  This again has to do with my recent love of reading habit I have fallen into.  When the choice comes to how I want to spend my hour of peace the book wins every time.  
  • The men in our  neighbor got together and rented an aerator for the lawn.  What ever purpose it serves I don't care cause right now I have a load of "lawn turds" all over my yard.  Having "lawn turds"  means the kids can't play in the yard without getting mud all over their shoes slash bike tire slash scooter wheels.  This mud then makes it's way into the house and then ends up on the floor and on the carpet.  When I asked about cleaning up the "lawn turds" I was informed that the "lawn turds" just stay there and go back into the ground.  So we pulled up "lawn turds" from the ground for "lawn turds" to back into the ground?  This ladies is why I will never understand men.
  • Some days I just need coffee through an I.V.
  • Some days I just wanna run away
  • Some days I want a maid slash cook slash butler slash chauffeur slash personal assistant.  
  • Some days I wish there was such a thing as a "laundry fairy"
  • Soon I will be joining the whole fam for a weekend at the water park.  This of course means I will have to be in a swim suit.  Which means I will have to shave my legs and other areas.  I fear shaving all that more then I fear people seeing my jiggly ass, is that weird?

1 comment:

  1. You're right: they DO look like lawn turds. How funny! Sorry you are stuck cleaning it all up.

    What kinds of books are those? Is it a series? I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.