Thursday, June 13, 2013

short one on my tagents

I have been writer-less lately.  Busy as a bee in July or whatever month bees are busy in.  I am guessing they are busy all months because then the saying " Busy as a bee during their busy season."  And the saying is really 'Busy as a Bee' which kind of implies bees are busy all the time.  Bees make honey and I like honey a lot and to have a honey shortage because bees only make it certain months of the year would totally suck for me.  I sometimes wonder what honey really is.  Like bee poo or bee sex or something and then I am all like 'Don't go there because would you really eat honey if you know what it is??'  and then I am like 'Whatever you eat chicken period so bee poo probably isn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.'

Tangents they are called and my mind works in them.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.