Friday, March 15, 2013

gray.

Hello blog.  The only time I have seen you lately is to spam comments:

"You too I love your blog it so good to hear music and what is this thing you have here Me and you might  like to talk things about us and this website...."

I love it.  Who pays these people and how much?  I want in on this game.
Sign me up!

I have been spending my day reading and reading and avoiding all normal life things.  Tis' good.  I call it this the end of winter slump.  Where everything is gray.  Even my passion to do things.  Anything.

So I enjoy this desire to do nothing and stay in the gray.  Because soon color will come I will want to move and stay moving and this moment of rest is needed.

Blessed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.