Saturday, December 15, 2012

keep

I have given some thought to what transpired on Friday.
I have school-age children.  I make their lunches and snacks.  I pack their backpacks.  I make sure they have warm coats.  I hug and kiss them and send them on their way.


I also work in the schools.
And volunteer in the school.
I help teach many kids.
I cut and paste.
I walk the halls.
I reprimand bad behavior.
And give high-fives.

Monday I will make lunches and snacks.  I will pack their backpacks.  Making sure they have warm coats.   I will hug a little harder, and give an extra kiss before I send them on their way.

Monday I will get dressed.
Make my lunch.
I will put the name tag on my shirt.
I will help teach many kids.
Cut and paste.
I will walk the halls.
I will reprimand bad behavior.
And give a few more high fives.

There is no right answers.
You just keep on keeping on.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.