Monday, May 14, 2012

Things you Don't Know

I have a lot of first world problems.  They always seem to find me.  I am just unlucky that way.  Because they are first world that makes me somewhat lucky I guess.  

Things you might not know about me:
1. You know pretty much everything.  Dig through my archives you will find it all.

2. Well you might not know that I am a yeller.  I hate that about myself.  When I get pissed the whole world has to know it.  It comes right from the belly and comes out my fingers in slams and bang.  My cabinets and doors are terrified of me. 

3. I decided to go gluten-free.  I haven't shared that yet.  It is a personal choice, with some medical concerns.  After being on it for four months and feeling good it's hard to imagine going off it.  I cheat from time to time and sometimes pay the price.  Do you know what it's like to have to pass up cake and cookies?   "Oh no!  No cake for me I'll just have this apple."  But when you poop and actually feel relieve instead of feeling your gut twisting from the inside out it's a good thing.
It is an adjustment.  For sure.

4. Oh and and .... I am now the Co-leader of a Daisy troop.  This happened because I can't say no and I am somewhat crafty in a five-year-old sort of way.  They got me hook, line and sinker.

Now you know everything oh except I love this song and I want to be these gals bestie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.