Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random Thought #2,349,654

I was reading my tampon box and they had a little 'True False' question on there.  You are probably asking yourself  "Why are you reading your tampon box??"  To that I have no real answer other than that I read everything, cereal boxes, shampoo bottles.  Tampon boxes.
This quiz informed me that during a woman's menstruation cycle she loses about 4-6 tablespoon of blood.
Right? Gross!  And an utter and complete lie.  Unless they are using a giant's tablespoon.  Or a tablespoon for an elephant.  Because giants and elephants use weird forms of measurements.   Like the Europeans.

1 comment:

  1. I read everything every time I buy it.

    Also, until recently I think I lost at least 10 tbsps each month

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.