Monday, February 20, 2012

life. grand.

I really want to write about something and everything and nothing.  I like my brain.  I hate my brain when it refuses to focus.  Or it loses focus.  I often go to get something and when I get to the place I am suppose to get that something I forget what that something was that I was suppose to get.  And then I stand in front of everything looking at everything thinking it will help me remember that one something I was suppose to get.
And then my anxiety reminds me that I am probably getting Alzheimer.
Ain't life grand?

My sister had a baby.  The baby is a girl.  I walked into the hospital room and when I saw her I started to cry.  Cause my sister is a little sister.  And it's okay for your big sister to have babies, it's crazy when your little sister does.  Because she's little.  Funny thing is for about two decades my little sister has been bigger than me.  She's taller by like four inches.  So I am really the little sister.
When my sister's little baby girl laid eyes on me I swear she smiled.  I am not kidding.  It was like she was saying, 'I know you, you are my cool aunt.'
It was grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.