Friday, March 4, 2011

A House Divided.

I have been struggling to write here lately.  I have a lot of half written posts in my dashboard that will never see the light of day.  Really life happens and goes on and I have come to the conclusion that I don't have to blog about it.  The passion left and it is sad.

I live in Wisconsin so you think I would have plenty to write about.  I do trust me.  But truthfully my opinions are mine and living it everyday wears on a person.  It is in my face 24-7.  Having family and friends affected by it makes it harder to separate the policy from the personal. 

Having a husband who has the exact opposite opinion as me makes life at home at times unbearable.  I don't want to always agree on things, that would make life boring.  But sometimes I want to be in my home and have it feel like a home.  I have passions and strong opinions and sometimes it's hard to separate my feelings for a policy and my feeling for another person. 

There are two sides to every story.  There is no way of knowing who's story is right.  Which story will lead us down the right path.  All I know is I hold my values close to my heart.  My value for equal rights and equal education and fairness for the richest of the rich to poorest of the poor shapes me into the person I was, am and always will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.