Sunday, January 2, 2011

Felt Board Fun!

I got the idea for this...
Here.

A few changes.
Use a piece of flannel for your background fabric, not felt.
And instead of adhering the flannel to the back of the picture frame, use a thin piece of cardboard or poster board to put the flannel on, then stick the flannel in the picture frame then put the back of the frame on.


Cut out felt figures, shapes etc.




I used iron-on transfers to make a farm set.  Make sure your transfer paper is safe for felt, try Avery Light Fabric Transfer Sheet.
For the farm images go to DLTK.
Now have fun!

1 comment:

  1. You are so darn creative! I wish I lived closer to you so you could inspire me to be crafty. Or at least I could maybe convince you to teach me how to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.