Trying to weed through the latest blogging controversy to find out if my cousin had her baby is beyond annoying. I vowed to keep in simple so I spent a good forty-five minutes deleting every person who had/has a blog from my Facebook friends list last year, it was liberating.
Because of my Facebook snobbery I feel I am neglecting you my loyal reader from my Facebook gems. So today, for my list, I will highlight my top 5 favorite Facebook status updates.
- What I thought I heard the 4 year old say: "Come upstairs Nolan Jesus is on!" What 4 year old actually said "Come upstairs Nolan Like a G-6 is on."
- Stupid things to say to a four-year-old: "Come on, let's be reasonable here!"
- Further proving that I am the reincarnation of a twelve year old boy; I giggled a little when I told Nolan's teacher "See You Next Tuesday."
- Joey Sparkles routine for waking me up in the morning is 1. Play in the toilet water then 2. knead my face with his toilet-water-soaked paws.
- Sadly today I realized my maturity level was no different from my 7 year old when I noticed "but" "nut" and "bun" all on the same spelling list.