Thursday, August 5, 2010

Clarity

You know when you have so much to say but you just don't have the energy to say it?  It's called lazy.  Okay maybe not lazy.
Yeah Lazy.

I would love to share my take on the economy, but really that would bore you to tears.
My thoughts on peace in the Middle East are fascinating, but really a mom from the "Cheese-State" won't solve that problem.
I have an opinion about Kate Gosselin, but you know what they say about opinions.  And Assholes.  And Kate Gosselin.
Okay she's not that bad.  Let's think about it moms.
1. Stay home with kids.
2. Go on endless vacations.
3.Get paid to do it all.
And now douche-bag free....Ummm...yes please where do I sign up.
And don't even tell me you won't do it.

I struggle with what really to blog about.
I use to do product reviews.  But as much as I loved getting free stuff it became  lot to do and I hates when there is expectation in blogging. 
And I want to write. Someday I want to be a writer.  When I grow up and I thought if I bogged myself down with books and buttons and bugles I'd won't have a chance to write.  But if you would like me to review a bugle I so would.  Bugles are kinda cool.
I'd tried my hand at a collaborative blog, but generally as a rule I don't work well with others.  So working with people was a beast.  I mean people have opinions.  And you know what they say about opinions.  and assholes.  I am an asshole which means I am not easy to work with.
Business blogging was a bust.  You have to spend money to make money and I don't have the money to spend.
I have like blogger ADD. 
I have been funny.
and serious.
and insightful.
and GOD knows I have bored you to tears.
So 2 plus years into this all I still have NO voice.
Yeah ME! 
So two plus years I have seen people come and go.  I have seen people who have started before and after gain great success, I am a little jealous.
I know one day this will all come together.   One day it will all make sense.  Till then I will keep truckin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.