- That I have a blog dedicated to my cat?
- That I get uber-suspicious when random people find me on Facebook, yet I am okay with them following me on Twitter?
- That I leave party decorations up for a week after a party?
- That I read books at Major League Ballparks?*
- That I kinda enjoy Monster Jam?
- That I'll run all over town to find a good book but refuse to go to more then one grocery store in a day?
- That I hate to brush my hair?
- That I refuse to buy a new camera even though my old ones battery compartment is held close by a piece of blue painter's tape?
- That I use a T.V., turned on loud, as a security system?
- That my favorite store is the Dollar Store?
Monday, July 12, 2010
Is it Weird....
I never knew much about my Grandfather's job. I knew he was a police officer. A Sergeant on the Chicago Police Force. When he came ho...
Ahh! Labor Day. A sign of the fall leaves, pumpkins, fresh apples and cozy sweatshirts soon to come. I am giddy with anticipation. One of...
I am a product of a divorced family. Try explaining why you have two moms and two dads to a seven year old, it goes something like this: S...