Tuesday, October 1, 2019

10/01/2019

I have been feeling that brick in my heart.  I spreads slowly to my arms, creeps up my neck.  Goes down to my belly till my legs ache.  I know I have to catch it before my whole body aches.  Anxiety is a bitch man.  I am a bitch. Right now.
I find myself looking for approval in everything I do and from all the people around me.  I often think this is the cure.  But it's not.  It's the spoon that stirs this hate stew.  Mixes all the ingredients together.  A perfect boil.  Before everything comes to a raging spill over. 
I am trying.  It's hard to say 'hi' and walk on.  Not wanting to divest some tidbit or share an idea.  I sit back and ask myself "Why do you want to say this to this person?"  "How have they responded to you in the past?"  "Do they listen?"  "Are you heard?"  I let that person go if the answer does not give me a positive feeling.  This might not be the right approach.  But right NOW it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.