Friday, January 1, 2016

Day 1 Loss

It is enviable that loss happens in your life.  Sometimes it is a peace that comes.  Sometimes it is a long drawn out affair.  Loss is loss.  To everyone it is different.  How they suffer.  How they accept. Or not accept.  How we all just deal with all the feelings that come with loss.  There is just one common denominator of loss; the hurt.
Our recent loss is our pet.  I will be honest at one time when someone told me they lost their pet I would feel bad but the feeling ended at that.  I could not empathize or sympathize.  I thought of that loss as simple and easy.  
Now I know different.
The feeling is hard to overcome.  It is sad and gut-wrenching.  It makes you a new person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.