- Lots of snuggling
- Plenty of time to read
- Watching the world pass your window.
- Watching copious amounts of Anthony Bourdain.
- Eating your weight in popsicles.
- Take a nap.
- Consider a career in Quantum Physics.
- Realize you don't know what the phuck Quantum Physics is.
- Google Quantum Physics, read up on it and realize you'd make a horrible Quantum Physicist.
- ...and more snuggling.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Having sick kids means:
Life doesn't seem fair and I am a witness. "I don't believe in God" she says And I have nothing to refute it. I see...
Ahh! Labor Day. A sign of the fall leaves, pumpkins, fresh apples and cozy sweatshirts soon to come. I am giddy with anticipation. One of...
I am a product of a divorced family. Try explaining why you have two moms and two dads to a seven year old, it goes something like this: S...