Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today was like any other day. And so was yesterday. I have nothing new exciting to share.
And I am kind of liking that.
My small, round head is filled with so much good stuff I can't yet find a way to release it. I have drafts, half written posts in my list, they will never see the light of day.
And I am okay with that.
What I know is that one of these days it is going to hit me, that inspiration and all will be good.
Sometimes waiting is good for you.
Being patient is hard, but when my time comes I will enjoy it so much more.

3 comments:

  1. You are the best. I will wait. Dun Dun DUNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. I haven't felt very inspired this week as far as posts go. But, I can wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel! Not only am I blogging, but I'm also participating in Nanowrimo and trying to write articles for Suite 101. All with a full-time job and a 9-month-old. Sometimes it's just too much.

    Found you over at Bored Mommey. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- they are like pennies from heaven.