Monday, October 19, 2009

Somethings you should know

This blog is for the written work of Susan Lindgren, please do not copy any of the works and claim them as your own. That is wrong- didn't your mother teach you better?
I do not do reviews here or do written posts as ads. I am a stay-at-home mom and writer so I do accept requests for paid ad space on the sidebar only!- any money helps my family and my addiction to the written word your help is appreciated!
Please contact me at mommyo2mt at gmail dot com
All blog post are non-fiction unless otherwise stated, labeled "fiction". I write mostly about my life, my thoughts mostly I just ramble on.
As stated above I do not write reviews, but if a friend asks me for a little help I will disclose if the product was given to me or if money was exchanged.
If you would like to be included in my blog roll let me know, I will try to get it up!
Any information here can change upon writer discretion, but all changes will be dated and timestamped.
added: Nov. 3 2009 12:34p As fund raiser coordinator for a local non-for-profit I do accept donations for this organization, as a BIG THANK YOU! I will either post a small post of thanks or do a side bar ad. All products and donations are used as prizes for the yearly fundraising carnival.